This month you will:
- Identify time wasters and create habits to overcome them.
- Practice routines to gain free time and peace of mind.
- Collaborate effectively, delegate tasks and control interruptions.
- Create the conditions necessary to focus on your prioriteies.
“The common man is not concerned about the passage of time, the man of talent is driven by it.”
Take the Self-Assessment
Don’t be surprised by how little time you have; learn how to manage your focus and be a better leader! Save a minimum of 60 minutes a day. Apply the savings to your most important things and achieve greater work + life balance.
Stop trying to use yesterday’s time-management tactics that don’t work. Learn to hold the “focus line” and get the most important things done.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you know the #1 cause of mis-managing time?
- Are you 100% certain that you’re doing your best?
- Can you find the time you need to get the right things done?
- Are you benefiting as much from your time management routines as you should be?
- Is your future self looking forward to meeting your current self?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Advanced Time Management
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Effectively Manage Your Focus and Energy.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of directing your focus during “distraction-less” time blocks to make consistent progress, faster.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.