This month you will:
- Identify specific goals and plan to use resources effectively.
- Practice techniques that help you think strategically.
- Organize projects in periods of 30-90 days and 1-5 years in the future.
- Focus on ways to organize your thinking and review your plans.
“The future will not just happen if one wishes hard enough. Strategic planning deals with the futurity of present decisions.”
– Peter F. Drucker
Take the Self-Assessment
Develop the skills and insight you need to follow through with the specific actions that will lead to success. Leaders who focus on the future know what needs to be done in the short and mid-term to achieve those objectives.
Identify your current situation and where you want to go.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you UNsatisfied with the progress you’re making in life and at work?
- Can you imagine what your life AND career will look like in 5 years?
- Will you take a risk and share a BHAG with your boss/partner/spouse/mentor?
- Do you have the desire to strive for excellence, to meet goals, and do things better?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Strategic Thinking
- The Momentum Module is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Think and Work Strategically.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of Thinking and Leading Strategically to set yourself apart as a leader people trust to manage through change and challenge.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.