How to Think and Work More Strategically
This month you will:
- Clarify Expectations – Do you know what is expected of you? Do you know what you expect of others?
- Save Time – When you are crystal clear on your expectations, you use resources much more effectively.
- Reduce Anxiety – What stresses you out more than not knowing what you’re supposed to be doing?
- Achieve on your MITs [Most Important Things] – There are more important things for you to get to.
“The future will not just happen if one wishes hard enough. Strategic planning deals with the futurity of present decisions.”
– Peter F. Drucker
Develop the skills and insight you need to follow through with the specific actions that will lead to success. Leaders who focus on the future know what needs to be done in the short and mid-term to achieve those objectives.
Identify your current situation and where you want to go.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you UNsatisfied with the progress you’re making in life and at work?
- Can you imagine what your life AND career will look like in 5 years?
- Will you take a risk and share a BHAG with your boss/partner/spouse/mentor?
- Do you have the desire to strive for excellence, to meet goals, and do things better?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In just 48 seconds, here’s the theme this month…
Find out how THIS Momentum Leadership Skill will help you Be Better.
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Strategic Thinking
- The Momentum Module is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Think and Work Strategically.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of Thinking and Leading Strategically to set yourself apart as a leader people trust to manage through change and challenge.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just