This month you will:
- Reflect on your challenges and discover the tools you have for weathering adversity.
- Explore the tools and strategies that build resilience.
- Discover your own limitations around resilience – and how to go beyond them.
- Experiment with daily habits for building more resilience.
“I guarantee you that at some point everything’s gonna go south on you. And you’re gonna say this is it, this is how I end. Now you can either accept that, or you can get to work.”
~ Mark Watney
The Martian, Andy Weir (author)
Take the Self-Assessment
Improve your EQ – Emotional Quotient – to recover when times are tough. Everyone is watching how you respond, be the leader they can trust, strengthen your resilience and support your team.
The key to being resilient is to foresee as much as possible, planning for what you can and being able to respond appropriately to change.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Where have you been resilient in the past?
- What change (or challenge) can you foresee coming?
- Who do you turn to, in times of difficulty?
- What techniques can you practice to be more resilient?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This This Momentum Theme: How to Be Resilient
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Be Resilient.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of resilience to set yourself apart as a leader people trust to manage through change and challenge.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.