How to Build Better Relationships
This month you will:
- Map the Strengths of Your Network – Study the power of your network.
- Expand Your Outreach – Connect your success to your growing network.
- Help People Make Better Choices – Practice acknowledging and giving to your network.
- Learn by Doing – Connect people in your network to help them grow.
“Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candor.”
– Tom Hanks, Actor
You’re influenced by your friends, family and colleagues. This personal network can be a positive (or negative) tool.
Build your productivity and experience more success. Take your relationships and relationship-building skills to the next level.
Focus your attention and build a positive network – at work and in your life.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do you look around and realize that you’re not spending enough time building strong personal and professional relationships?
- Are you willing to look at yourself – your goals, your habits and your network – to find things to change?
- When you think about the people you spend the most time with, can you see that some of them may not be influencing you positively?
- Is it time to build a larger network of postive-minded colleagues and friends?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Build Meaningful Relationships
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Build Better Relationships.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of Building Meaningful Relationships to set you apart as a leader who not only achieves big goals, but helps other achieve success as well.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just