This month you will:
- Learn what tools, gear, apps and systems to use.
- Delegate more, and free up mental space.
- “Set and forget” your backup systems.
- Experience more work / life integration using technology.
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.”
Take the Self-Assessment
Don’t be a slave to your work; get your tools, gear and tech to work for you! During this month’s Course Work, you’ll learn to be 1-3 hours more productive EVERY WEEK. More than just tips & tricks, this month you’ll learn and practice ways to make technology work for you.
Effectively using your technology (tools, gear and systems) will save you time and lower your stress.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you maximizing the gear, tech and tools you have access to?
- Are you 100% certain that your valuable data is backed up consistently?
- Can you find what you need, when you need it?
- Are you benefiting as much from technology as you should be?
- Could your tech help you delegate more?
- Is your technology helping you be a better leader?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Productivity Through Technology
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Be Productive with Technology.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of being more productive with technology because tools, gear, apps and systems are such a huge part of our lives.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.