How to Present Like a Pro
This month you will:
- Identify the key points in an effective presentation.
- Explore the resources you have at your fingertips.
- Develop your presentation checklist.
- Experiment and take immediate action to improve.
“Performance is not about getting your act together, but about opening up to the energy of the audience.”
~ Benjamin Zander
Take the Self-Assessment
Consider every conversation you’re in as a “Presentation.” You have something to share, and you want the people you’re talking with to believe you, and even buy in to what you’re saying.
Start feeling more comfortable in every presentation by being more prepared and understanding what makes people believe in you.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are the Key Points of my next presenation?
- What resources can I use to make a better presentation?
- How can I use checklists more effectively?
- Is there something I can do to improve right away?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: How to Present Like a Pro
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Present Like a Pro
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of effectively preparing for any presenation – large OR small – so that people buy in to what you’re proposing.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.