- You don’t ONLY learn to ride a bike from reading about it.
- You don’t ONLY learn by watching a video.
- You don’t ONLY learn by wishing you could…
My bike weighs 17 pounds (and I’m just 133!). I ride @21 miles per hour next to vehicles that weigh thousands of pounds, traveling at 40 MPH or more…
I continue to learn, I practice, I get coaching and I get better. (AKA: Faster!)
How did I become a master of my bike?
I read. I watch videos. I practice. AND, I have two coaches. One writes up the workouts I need to do to continue competing. The other teaches me to be a better bike handler.
Did I say, I practice? A lot. Consciously, deliberately and constantly, I practice.
ALL ABOUT YOU
Look in the mirror today to tell yourself that 25% of 2017 is gone.
You have 266 days (that’s just about 6400 hours) until 2018.
- Do you want to get more from your time?
- Do you want to get more things done?
- Do you want more time for yourself?
- Do you want more freedom?
- Your results
- The summary of your results
- And, an article titled, “Master Your Lists, Manage Your Focus”