This month you will:
- Learn about the “Psychology of Influence”.
- Develop a “Strategy to Share the Vision” with your team / employees.
- Practice giving iterative, positive feedback.
- Create a plan for more purpose in yourself and your people.
“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.“
~ Amelia Earhart
Take the Self-Assessment
It begins with you. Improve your leadership skills of influence and motivation, and you’ll set yourself apart as an effective and efficacious leader. Apply what you learn about the “Psychology of Productivity” at work… and at home.
Are you engaged? What about the people you work with? Effective leaders (at work AND at home) remove the power struggle and implement a culture of collaboration.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is there someone I work with who encourages me to engage? To get better?
- Do I know exactly what is expected of me at work?
- In the past 7 days have I sincerely acknowledged someone for the great work they’ve done?
- In the past 30 days have I been acknowledged for the great work I have done?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Create an Inspiring Workplace
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Create an Inspiring Workplace.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of influence and motivation to set yourself apart as a motivating leader.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.