This month you will:
- Focus to Finish – What do you do you find yourself distracted? This month, learn to stop procrastinating.
- Heighten Observation Skills – If you’re a leader, learn how to pick up on (and support) others’ productive routines.
- Make GREAT Choices – Practice ending days by reflecting on what you did at your best.
- Learn by Doing – The kind of improvement we’re coaching you in this month doesn’t come in a nice, clean package. In fact, it might get messy; we might push pretty hard on you. We may even call you out on your BS. We hope you’re ready. We are here for you.
“I have a glass of water or a cup of tea. There’s a certain time I sit down, from 8:00 to 8:30, somewhere within that half hour every morning,” he explained. “I have my vitamin pill and my music, sit in the same seat, and the papers are all arranged in the same places. The cumulative purpose of doing these things the same way every day seems to be a way of saying to the mind, you’re going to be dreaming soon.”
– Stephen King, author
Take the Self-Assessment
Learn to slow down and OBSERVE how changing habits and building new routines really happens. Step-by-step we’re going to show you how to make better choices and cultivate a more productive work-life experience.
It might be a morning ritual you improve or create. It may be something you change about how you go about holding your monthly team meeting or weekly home meeting. Perhaps, you’ll change the way you start a weekend or vacation with your family.
Focus your attention and build a launch-pad for future progress.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Have you ever set the intention to BE a way, or ACHIEVE a thing… and NOT realized that goal?
- Can you bring mind times in the past when you feel you “failed” at creating a new habit?
- Have you studied how YOU make change (not just relied on what THEY say)?
- Would you like to set a goal, identify a milestone, change a routine… and change your life?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: How to Build Better Habits
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Build Better Habits.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of Building Better Habits to set yourself apart as a leader people trust to manage through change and challenge.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.