This month you will:
- Reflect on your own level of empowerment in work and in life.
- Find activities you can assign to team members to engage AND empower them.
- Practice the power of acknowledgement.
- Use goals to build efficacy in yourself and others.
“The organization is, above all, social. It is people.”
~ Peter Drucker
Take the Self-Assessment
When the people around you believe you have their BEST interests in mind, they’ll perform at new levels. Support THEIR mission and help them achieve THEIR goals and your team will work more productively than ever before.
You’re working with teams, at the office and at home alike. Learn to collaborate better, and get more of the right things done.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How engaged are the people I work with?
- How engaged are the people I live with?
- What do I do to help people around me feel more engaged?
- What are specific things I can do to help people feel empowered?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: Build a High Performing Team
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Build a High Performing Team.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of empowering others to set yourself apart as a leader people trust to manage through change and challenge.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.