This month you will:
- Evaluate the past year’s successes and challenges in innovating your life and your work.
- Identify your influencers, what makes them innovative, and your own partners in innovation.
- Explore ways to nurture and support innovative thinking, planning and development.
- Design the next 12 months to make your best even better.
“If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.”
~ Peter F. Drucker
Take the Self-Assessment
The skill set of: (1) identifying problems, (2) thinking through possible solutions, and (3) implementing creative solutions, separates the leaders who make things happen from those who stand by, hoping things get better.
Get ready to identify your personal influences — and how you can leverage those infuences to innovate, as you head into the next year.
Your future opportunities are shaping themselves now in the conversations you initiate and the curiosity you follow.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Who comes to mind when you think “INNOVATOR” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “PROBLEM SOLVER” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “RISK TAKER” and WHY?
- Who comes to mind when you think “CREATIVE PARTNER” and WHY?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: How to Be an Innovative Leader
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Be an Innovative Leader.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of being an Innovative Leader because a year from now, your life will look the same OR it will be different, based on your ability to think differently and then implement those creative ideas.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.