The Wellness Advantage
This month you will:
- Track specific health and wellness metrics.
- Build a supportive Wellness Team.
- Identify health-focused Ideal Days.
- Write a Wellness Manifesto for the year.
“The integration of exponentially growing technologies is beginning to empower the patient, enable the doctor, enhance wellness and begin to cure the well before they get sick.”
~ Daniel Kraft
Take the Self-Assessment
Don’t be surprised by how little energy you have; learn how to increase your energy and be a better leader! Leaders who model productive health and wellness habits influence others to perform at higher levels of excellence.
Consider these “Wellness Areas”: Fitness, Nutrition and Rest. Practice effective techniques and have more energy to manage bigger projects.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are your health habits rock-solid? Or, is it time to change – even a little?
- Who’s on your team? And, is it time to add someone with new advice?
- When was the last time you had a full day of making awesome wellness choices?
- When you look to the future, what do you see? How can you make it better?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: The Wellness Advantage
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Gain the Wellness Advantage As A Leader.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of living on purpose, in a way that demonstrates your commitment to living a healthy and sustainable life.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.