This month you will:
- Practice effective meeting agenda making.
- Better manage meetings you attend.
- Identify interruptions and create a plan to preempt them.
- Develop a template for effective follow-up.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
― Warren Buffett
Take the Self-Assessment
Improve the ways you plan, attend, and facilitate meetings. Afterward, follow up to build trust, improve communication, and get better results. As you improve your meeting habits, you’ll work more efficiently and effectively.
Successful meeting management can help you to achieve bigger goals.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How productive are the meetings you lead?
- And, how productive are the meetings you attend?
- What made a recently held meeting so good?
- What do you ALREADY know you need to change to improve meetings?
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that… Better.
In less than 60 seconds, see what you’ll learn this month…
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- This Momentum Theme: How to Lead and Attend Effective Meetings
- The Momentum Course Work is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on How to Lead and Attend Effective Meetings.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- The Momentum Coaching Call is a LIVE call with one of your coaches.
- The Momentum Community is an online forum where you can converse and discuss with your coaches and fellow Get Momentum members around the world.
This month you will learn the skills of building new habits that work for you by embracing specific keys to success. Save time, get more done, and move your mission forward by leading and attending more productive meetings.
To join the Get Momentum Leadership Academy, just click on the big red button below.